Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!



Welcome winter!
We got about two and a half feet of snow this past weekend and decided to take full advantage of it before the next storm rolls in. Kris did some skiing down Mt Philo and Nora and I watched from the snow banks we were playing in.
Here I am hiking up the mountain with precious cargo on my back:

Posted by Picasa
An apres ski shot:


And just an extra PS picture for everyone. It's from Thanksgiving and I feel like it highlights the "big girl" she's becoming. She really isn't a baby anymore. In fact, she has become VERY aware of babies and whenever we encounter one she urgently lets me know with a loud"MAMA! MAMA!" followed by the sign for baby.




2 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

So cute! She's adorable.

Kacey said...

I miss you guys so much. We have to see each other soon.